Unable to connect to database 
- Every student should wear a clean and presentable dress.
- On every working day, before the regular classes begin, there will be a morning worship in which all members of staff and students are invited to join.
- When a member of staff enters the class room the students should rise and remain standing till they are requested to sit or the member of staff takes his/her seat.
- Students are expected to maintain absolute silence in the class rooms and should not distract or disturb the work of the class or any other class.
- During class hours no one should wander in the veranda. Students are requested to spend their leisure hours in the library.
- Students are advised not to deface or damage the building or furniture in any way. Cost of the repairs will b recovered from the students causing damage.
- Regular classes function from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for all students and staff. However, Spoken English classes and computer classes are conducted from 2:30 p.m. to 3:55 p.m. for all the first year (UG) students.
- At the first bell before each session, students should go to their respective classes and take their place so as to be present when the member of staff enters.
- Late-comers should get permission from the Principal.
- Attendance will be marked at the beginning of every period.
- Absence for one period in a session will be treated as absence for that session.
- Students are expected to read the notices put up on the College Notice Board ignorance of any notice thus published will not be accepted as an excuse for failing to comply with it.
- Students are not allowed to scribble or scrawl anything on the board, walls or desks.
- The use of cell phones is not permitted on campus.
- College garden is out of bounds for the students.
- Severe and stem actions will be taken against those who break the rules and regulations of the college.
- Students are invited to air their grievances to the Principal at any time.
COLLEGE REGULATIONS GENERAL DISCIPLINE
- a) Every student is expected to attend classes regularly. He should refrain from doing anything likely to impede the attendance or attention of others.
b) Organised absence from classes and intimidation of students from attending classes are serious breaches of rules and regulations of the college which may lead to removal of the concerned student from the rolls of the college and his/her transfer certificate will be sent to the University during or at the end of the year.
c) Students are not permitted to address any of the college authorities in organized group to bring pressure to bear on them. Such pressure group tactics are subversive of discipline and students who indulge in such kind of activities will be severely punished.
d) Students should never band themselves together in a body to petition their requests but should individually approach the authority concerned.
e) Money or subscription of any kind should not be collected by the students from among the students for any reason whatsoever, without the knowledge and permission of the Principal and the Head of the Department concerned.
f) No political or communal organization of students may be formed within the college or hostels.
- No student shall take part in any activities or any public movement, which the college authorities deem undesirable for students to take part in.
- Every student should handle college property with care and endeavour to preserve the cleanliness and tidiness of the building and furniture.
- Students are encouraged to avail themselves of bus pass facilities.
- Smoking within the college or the premises of the residential halls and defacing the walls and such other offences will entail serious punishment.
- Use of drugs and alcoholic beverages of all kinds is strictly prohibited.
- No notice or petition of any kind shall be circulated among students.
- Irregular attendance, insubordination to staff members, habitual inattention to class work, obscenity in word or action and such other conduct considered detrimental to the best interests of the college will be dealt with severely.
- A highly centralized examination system is followed.
- Every student should sit for three internal exams and one model exam.
- Copying in tests and examinations will be viewed very seriously and severe disciplinary action will be taken against those who indulge in such practice.
- Special coaching classes for the students who have failed in Part II English are conducted from 2:30 p.m. to 3:55 p.m.
- Under the educational rules of the Government, the Principal has full power to inflict the following punishments (Fine, Cancellation of Attendance, Withholding of term Certificate and Suspension from the college)
- According to the instruction of the Director of Collegiate Education No.1947/R4/2000 dated 08.04.2000, students are not permitted to celebrate the bus farewell day.
- Women students should not leave the campus during class hours before 1:30 p.m. However in case of emergency they shall do so after obtaining permission from the Principal through any one of the students Welfare Officers or the Head of the Department.
- They should not stay in the retiring hall during class hours under the pretext of sickness. However, if a woman student in indisposed, she should apply for leave and get it countersigned by the H.O.D. or by any one of the student counseling officers.
- They should wait for the buses, only in the bus stop meant for them.
- They are strictly not allowed to enter through the main entrance.