Unable to connect to database 
LEAVE AND ATTENDANCE
- A student cannot absent himself/herself from college without submitting leave application.
- Leave application of non resident students should be countersigned by their parents or guardians and the resident students by the wardens and they must be submitted to the class teacher.
- All leave applications must be dropped into the box provided for the purpose at the college office.
- Students coming late to the class will be given admission and attendance at the discretion of the lecturer in charge of the class.
- Permission will not be granted to go out of their classes for the purpose of meeting friends or under any other pretext.
- The certificate of attendance required for appearance in the University Examination will in no case be granted unless
(i) The Principal is satisfied with the student's progress and conduct, and
(ii) The student has the required attendance.